Crest performs spring cleaning for many of its regular customers. Spring cleaning are duties that are not necessarily included in a general cleaning contract, yet are required to be attended to from time to time to keep a building clean and looking good.
Examples of spring cleaning or maintenance cleaning are:
- Wiping down kitchen cupboards
- Cleaning office furniture and workstations
- Sweeping warehouses
- Water blasting pathways
- Cleaning high windows
- High dusting and cobweb removal
- Cleaning light fittings and lenses
- Washing exteriors of buildings
- Stripping and polishing vinyl floors
- Carpet cleaning
- Maintenance cleaning
Crest can advise customers of how to schedule spring cleaning into an annual cleaning program. Spring cleaning can be actioned by request or it can be cycled on a periodic basis.
Crest is happy to perform any spring cleaning or maintenance cleaning jobs for existing or new customers.